Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Prisoners

I went and saw the movie Prisoners Sunday. It was a really good movie. It was definitely worth the money. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. These two kids have been kidnapped by a guy in a RV. They couldn't prove that he did it so they let him go. Well the father of one of the girls wasn't having that so he kidnapped the guy and prisoned him. He locked him in the bathroom in a house that was left to him. There was a alot of mystery on who took the kids and where they were. The aunt of the guy who drove the RV had something to do with it. She kidnapped the father at the end and pushed him in a hole where he couldn't get out. The one little girl got away and she was saved. The detective went to the aunts house and he caught her giving the little girl drugs. He shot the aunt and rushed the little girl to the hospital so she could be saved. The end of the movie made me mad because they were investigating the aunts house and the father was blowing a whistle that he had found in the hole and the cop looked over to where the whistle was and that was it. It made me mad because I want to know what happened to the father.

1 comment:

  1. I went to see it the other day, also. I thought it was good but I didn't like the ending either!

    ReplyDelete