Friday, October 18, 2013

VCU tour



Today I went to tour the VCU School of Nursing School. I was really neat and I actually learned a lot. It was really overwhelming at first because I am not use to the city like that. I have been in the country all my life. After I got kind of use to it, it wasn’t that bad. They took us in the clinical room and there were dummies in there and they looked so real. In the room across from the room we were in was a girl dummy that gave birth. A person behind a screen operated the dummy while the students learned what was going on. It looked so cool. I really hope I get accepted there because it is a great school. It is ranked in the top ten nursing school in the United States.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on working hard into getting into VCU! I hope it all works out for you! The tours are always good and helpful so that you know what you're getting into. The city isn't so bad once you get used to it! But I know it can be overwhelming at first. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete