Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Break

I am so ready for fall break. Even thought it isn't going to be much of a break because I will be studying for midterms all break. I really think that they should have made fall break after midterms so we can have a recuperating break. A break is usually relaxing, having fun type. Not having to be stuck inside all day studying. It makes me mad. I do plan on going to the peanut fest with my boyfriend and some friends! That is the only fun thing I plan on doing and the rest is studying.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I have so much work to do over break! I have two exams next week to study for, my english paper due and I have anatomy homework. No break here!!!! Have fun at the peanut fest! Sounds interesting!! Good luck on your midterms, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really nice having a break, I do have to agree with you that it should be after we have our midterms. When we come back, I have a midterm in one class and I have a test. On the plus side, another break is coming up for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete