Thursday, November 7, 2013

Class



This week in class we didn’t do a lot. Monday we went over the paper that we had due and that was about it. Wednesday we got into groups and talked about our paper. A lot of people didn’t show up and some of the ones that showed up didn’t have their rough draft. We got out early that day. I am so ready for the weekend. I have a baby shower and a thirty-one party Saturday so I am going to be pretty busy. I am ready for this week to be over. It hasn’t been my week at all. Can it just be the weekend already!!

2 comments:

  1. I was glad he let us out of class early too. I always get excited when we get out of class early. I am ready for the weekend also because this week has really wore me out. I'm just ready to relax and enjoy my weekend stress free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete